Pandea Global M&A – the international corporate finance advisor network established by Dow Schofield Watts – has announced the winners of its inaugural M&A Dealmakers Awards.
The Awards look to recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of its 33-country strong network. The Dealmakers Award winners, who were announced at Pandea’s latest summit in Rotterdam, were:
- Buy-Side M&A Deal of the Year – Family acquisition of ECS by Belgium-based Vista Capital Advisors
- Sell-Side M&A Deal of the Year – Sale of IMQ Group to SegurCaixa Adeslas by Spain-based Attest
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Deal of the Year – IceLake Capital investment in Constructif Group by Netherlands-based IRIS Corporate Finance
- Cross-Border Deal of the Year – Sale of Architectural Steel (UK) to Arcelor Mittal (Benelux) by UK-based Dow Schofield Watts
- Team of the Year – Japan-based Maxus Corporate Finance
- Dealmaker of the Year – Jan-Willem Ditters of Netherlands-based IRIS Corporate Finance
Callum Sellar, Director with DSW Corporate Finance says: “It’s been a privilege to recognise our Pandea network partners and celebrate their international deals success at our tenth summit. The inaugural Awards were voted for live at the summit which created a really exciting atmosphere. Network members had submitted their stand out transactions together with nominations for team and dealmaker of the year.
“For DSW Corporate Finance it was particularly pleasing for the team to be recognised for Cross-Border Deal of the Year for the sale of Architectural Steel in the UK to Arcelor Mittal in Benelux.”
Established in 2017, Pandea now has coverage in 33 countries making it the eighth largest international M&A advisor network. Member firms have completed over 2,500 deals with a combined value over €30 billion to date.
The summit included group and break out sessions on topical themes including the macroeconomy, M&A and capital market trends across global transaction markets. Knowledge sharing on the running of corporate finance businesses including lead generation, transaction delivery and post deal marketing and network development generated significant interest.
“The presentations stimulated great insights and debate particularly around the macroeconomy and the nuances of member countries which are vital to understanding how to effect the best outcome for all our clients,” added Callum. “With over a third of all deals now taking place across borders Pandea brings together experienced advisors worldwide enabling mid-market companies to tap into a global resource.”
If you would like to talk to the team about your firm joining the Pandea Network please get in touch