We support and supplement inhouse M&A teams, owner managers and public companies with the senior led advisory capabilities required to make the difference between success and failure.
Global experience in managing cross-border acquisitions includes:
- Managing the mergers and acquisitions process in several languages and across continents
- Utilising the Pandea Network Members local knowledge, contacts and interpersonal skills to understand, appreciate and work with targets, other international advisors and investors
- Management of due diligence procedures
- Dedicated, senior resources are available at all times
Achieving successful outcomes by leveraging Pandea members regional, cultural and sector experience to minimise risks and secure opportunities!
Pandea members are able to provide tailored, targeted acquisition programmes, which may include:
- Single region or multi-regional programs
- Pin-pointing of strategic companies in specified market sectors
- Provide thorough intelligence reports on targeted acquisition prospects
- Qualification of targeted prospects to ascertain cultural suitability
- Facilitate introductions to key regional advisory contacts
- Regional member support throughout the whole M&A process
- Post completion support to maximise investments returns